What to prepare?
*2 to 3 pieces, medium sized carrots
*1 big chicken breast
*500 ml of mayonnaise
* 1 can (836 g) pineapple chunks or tidbits
* 1 big white onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
*3 hardboiled eggs, diced
*1 cup diced cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup raisins
*salt and pepper to taste
How to Cook?
* Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
*In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
* Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
* Boil chicken breast in water with salt. Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
* Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
*Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
* Refrigerate, then serve.