Thursday, November 5, 2009

3 Days Vacation

Vacation : Leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure. :) So exciting haha! ..
Finally I got my 3 days vacation last November 1, 2 & 3, 2009. So memorable and I had fun. I enjoyed that much and it was never forgotten. The first ever vacation I had for this year, 2009. After 14 long years, I visited Sta. Josefa, Agusan del Sur again. The place where my past belong. Simple town that made my childhood memories so cool and awesome.

Agusan del Sur is a landlocked province of the Philippines located in the Caraga region in Mindanao. Its capital is Prosperidad and borders, from the north clockwise, Agusan del Norte, Surigao del Sur, Davao Oriental, Compostela Valley, Davao del Norte, Bukidnon, and Misamis Oriental.

Santa Josefa is a 4th class municipality in the province of Agusan del Sur, Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment