Monday, October 19, 2009

Long Chit-Chat with my friend Belle

My contract with selfgrowth.com was ended last June 14, 2009.. I was so sad and so deppressed because I really dont know what will happened next. Im just worried about my work shift, my next client and of course Im lonely coz it's a time to be alone. Haha! Just kidding aside. What I mean is.. there's one person that so special to me, her named was Belle she was my first teamate and she really captured my heart. She's not only my teamate and not only my seatmate but she's really close to my heart. She's acted my sister and bestfriend as well.

July, 2009 I got my next client and I was informed that I will be move to a graveyard shift. T_T I'll be working at night. Partly, Im sad but still I was happy then because most of “barkada” was there, and beside seat beside my special someone. LoL. But working at graveyard schedule is not easy, I feel that half of my life was lost and I can't find it anymore. LMAO..just kidding

As time goes by, I missed Belle. The person who used as my seatmate, my sister way back to day shift. I missed to talk to her. I missed her smile. Oh no! What's happening to me? I feel this all maybe she's been good to me all the time. And finally last saturday she set a time for us to talk. Hehehe.. We had a long chit-chat and we had a semi long time to talk, to laugh and to “tsismis” :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment